LFT12-110 12V110Ah Slim LiFePO4 battery
Slim LiFePO4 battery General Features & benefits.
- Longer Cycle Life: Offers up to 20 times longer cycle life and five times longer float/calendar life than lead acid battery.
- Lighter Weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery.
- Higher Power: Delivers twice power of lead acid battery
- Wider Temperature Range: -20 ºC ~60 ºC
- Superior Safety: Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact,overcharging or short circuit situation.
- Maintenance free
- Internal cell balancing
- Built-in automatic protection for over-charge, over discharge, over current and over temperature
- Slimline shape and size (635*265*60*60)
- Parallel connect capable
Tag in this article:#LiFePO4 Battery #Deep Cycle Battery
Product Main Benefits
|Down 60%||twice to SLA||YES||YES||YES||20 times
- RV caravan,motorhomes,camper trailers,campervans,fifth wheelers
- MARINE yachts,cruisers,house boats,fishing boats,trolling motors
- BUILDINGS homes,sheds,club house,granny flats,commercial
- CARTS golf carts,mobility scooters,electric specialty vehicles
- CAMPING camping-outdoor recreation,fishing,portable power
- 4WD 4×4,utes,off-road vehicle,dual battery systems
Standards & Certifications
- Compliance with IEC 60896 standards, EU Battery Directive
- UL, CE Certified
- Manufactured in ISO45001,ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified production facilities
Slimline LiFePO4 Battery Specifications
635±2mm (25 inches)
265±2mm (10.40 inches)
60±2mm (2.36 inches)
60±2mm (2.36 inches)
Approx. 11Kg(24.2 lbs)
|Efficiency of Charge||100% @0.2C|
|Efficiency of Discharge||96 ~99% @1C|
|Operating Temp. Range||Discharge||
-20~60℃ (-4~140℉)@60±25% Relative Humidity
0~55℃ (32~131℉)@60±25% Relative Humidity
-20~45℃ (-4~113℉)@60±25% Relative Humidity
|Nominal Operating Temp.Range||
|Cycle Life||>2000 cycles @ 0.2C 100% DOD|
|Charge Voltage||14.6±0.2V||14.6±0.2V (Cut-off Voltage)|
0.2C to 14.6V, then 14.6V,charge current to 0.02C (CC/CV)
|Rated Discharge Current||100A||
200A(<3s) and Discharge Cut-off@10v
<3% per month at 25℃
Battery Charging/Discharge Curve
Different Rate Discharge Curve(25℃)
Temperature Discharge Curve(0.5C)
State of Charge Curve(0.5C, 25℃)
Charging Characteristics(0.5C, 25℃)
Different DOD Discharge Cycle Life Curve(1C)
Different Temperature Self Discharge Curve
Description: 12V 110AH SLIMLINE LITHIUM BATTERY (LiFePo4 cell)
This model contains two (2) convenient grey Anderson plug connectors accessible from the side of the battery. Both can be used as input and outputs for charging and running loads. Or one plug could be used to charge the battery and the second plug used for loads. Charge sources could include: – External AC charger with grey Anderson connector; – External (regulated) solar charger with grey Anderson connector; or – External DC-DC charger with grey Anderson connector.
For connected chargers and devices, a grey Anderson plug must be used. Check to ensure the Anderson is correctly wired (positive and negative) and do not attempt to use any coloured Anderson other than grey.
NOTE – There are no internal fuses inside the battery so an external fuse must be used for each Anderson connector, 100A maximum. The internal BMS is designed for up to 100A continuous charge and 100A continuous discharge. Please consider this when connecting charging devices and loads.
Constructed using the latest lithium ion phosphate cells. These prismatic cells are the highest quality in a metal hard case. The battery has an inbuilt Battery Management System (BMS).
At just 11kg, the unique slimline shape makes it the perfect battery for installations where space is a premium. Slide it behind a seat, bolt it to a wall or at the back of a cupboard.
The Slimline battery provides up to 100A of continuous discharge or charge and can be stacked in parallel to increase amp hour storage capacity. Charge and discharge are via the two grey Anderson plugs. Note, an external fuse must be used.
The strong aluminium outer enclosure delivers a safe, lightweight and powerful unit which is the perfect building block for next generation battery systems.
Tips: more detail information, for Deep Cycle LiFePO4 batteries。